The Elementor WordPress page builder is a dynamic content creator and page builder that you can use to build a one of a kind WordPress website.
Furthermore, the Elementor Template Library gives you access to hundreds of designer-made Page layouts and Blocks, all with premium high-end stock images, which you can use freely on your site.
How to Use the Elementor Template Library
- 20 beautiful and free WordPress page templates are all available on the free Elementor page builder. You can insert them with one click!Get Elementor FREE Fo.
- Dec 21, 2020 Elementor Template Library gives you access to hundreds of designer-made Page layouts and Blocks, all with premium high-end stock images, which you can use freely on your site. Go to Pages, choose a page you want to edit, and click Edit with Elementor. In the new empty section click to the icon with folder (Add Templates).
- Jan 30, 2021 When you click on the ‘publish’ button, Elementor would ask you to choose the page on which you want to apply this template. Here, just click on ‘add condition’, and from the next screen choose ‘include’ and then ‘shop page’. Now you have assigned this template to the WooCommerce shop page.
Elementor Pro Templates
Apr 20, 2021 Creating a Single Page Template with Elementor Pro Templates Add New. Choose Template Type (Single / Page). Select from the Templates Library and Insert. Choose which page to preview while editing. Edit any elements needed, then Publish and set Display Conditions. Note: Templates are not pages.
Let’s take a look at how to navigate around and use the Elementor template library.
Once you are inside the Elementor page editor you want to click the folder icon to add a Page template, Block, or your own saved template from the editing screen.
When you click the folder icon a number of options will appear. You can:
- Click the magnifying glass icon to preview a template.
- Click insert to select a chosen template.
- Give your favorite templates a heart and save them to “My Favorites.”
- Click the arrow in the top right corner to upload a .json or .zip file.
Saving Pages as Templates
If you create a new page and want to save it as a template simply click the green button located on the bottom left of the open panel.
Choose “Save as Template” then give your template a name and save it.
Saving Sections as Templates
Choose the section you would like to save as an Elementor template and right click the section settings blue button. Give your section a name and click “Save.”
How To Export Templates
You can export your saved templates.
Click the folder icon in the Elementor editor. Under “My Templates” click the 3-dots and then click “Export.”
How To Import Templates
You can import templates you’ve exported or downloaded.
Go to Templates > Saved Templates or Templates > Theme Builder or Templates > Popups and click the “Import Templates” button.
Now choose the file you want to import and click the “Import Now” button. Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list.
There is a lot you can do with Elementor templates. Create, build and save your own Elementor template library to use anywhere.
Author: Jeremy Holcombe
Elementor Apply Template To Page In Word
Growing up in Hawaii, Jeremy started his freelance writing career doing resumes, business plans, article writing, and everything in between. He now specializes in online marketing and content writing and is part of the Content Marketing Team at GreenGeeks.