USPS Marketing Mail
What EDDM brings to marketing efforts: Reaches consumers in their homes - with EDDM an entire neighborhood can be saturated and the mailing gets directly into the homes and hands of the consumers. Flexibility in Design - EDDM offers a flexible range of sizes making it ideal for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth product story. Two Choices: EDDM (BMEU) and EDDM Retail Mail in the simplified addressed format can be entered at a business mail entry unit (BMEU) or at a retail location in a Post Office. When entered at a BMEU, it’s called simply Every Door Direct Mail. When entered at a Post Office, it’s called Every Door Direct Mail Retail.
Eddm Bmeu Usps
- less than 16 ounces.
Eddm Bmeu Guidelines
- 200 pieces or 50 pounds of mail.
USPS Marketing Mail is mail matter not required to be mailed as First-Class Mail or Periodicals. Lower nonprofit prices are available for USPS Marketing Mail but require specific authorization.
Mailers use USPS Marketing Mail to send:
- Printed matter, flyers, circulars, advertising.
- Newsletters, bulletins, and catalogs.
- Small parcels.
Eddm Bmeu Usps
All USPS Marketing Mail prices are bulk prices, and each mailing must meet a minimum quantity of 200 pieces or 50 pounds of mail. There is no single-piece USPS Marketing Mail postage. In USPS Marketing Mail, there are prices for letters, flats/large envelopes, parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels.
Certain extra services can be used with USPS Marketing Mail parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels: electronic USPS Tracking, bulk insurance, and return receipt for merchandise. USPS Marketing Mail, USPS Marketing Mail parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels are not forwarded or returned unless you request it with an ancillary service endorsement. Forwarding and return services may result in additional fees or postage.
For beginning mailers, USPS Marketing Mail is often the best choice because postage prices are very low.
Not sure if USPS Marketing Mail is right for you? With Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) you can reach customers in targeted neighborhoods, without having to provide names or street addresses. Ask your local Post Office for details on EDDM-retail (you don't need a permit imprint) or EDDM-BMEU options.
- Mail is for domestic mail only. You cannot send USPS Marketing Mail to international addresses.
- Many mailers use a service called 'Priority Mail Open and Distribute' to speed up the delivery of their USPS Marketing Mail. You mail your trays or sacks of USPS Marketing Mail via Priority Mail to the postal facility nearest the final destination of your mail. This is a very cost effective way to get your message to your customer sooner.
- Business Calculator – Compute prices for all commercial mail
- Direct Mail will show you how to use the power of mail to grow your business.