- DropboxPortableAHK application makes your Dropbox fully portable. This means that you don’t have to save your Dropbox folder on every computer which you use and also make Dropbox portable. All that is required is to copy the entire Dropbox directory and start DropboxPortableAHK.
- I googled this site, and I have read various announcements and posts about cloud services. However, I can't find the following information. Between Google Drive and Dropbox, which is the better cloud service for the Portableapps.com Platform?
- DropboxPortableAHK provides a portable version of Dropbox application and also allows running it from a USB stick. The main features of DropboxPortableAHK are as follows: It makes Dropbox fully portable, therefore, you do not have to install it on every PC you use, just copy the entire directory and start the application.
Dropbox Portable Ahk.exe
If you go HERE and scroll down to 1.1.45 (9/1/2011), you can see the next build above it 1.2.48 (10/31/2011)
A useful flash drive hack for traveling, flash drives are able to run Dropbox as a portable app. Simply install DropboxPortableAHK – an AutoHotkey script that supports this, and follow the step by step guide here. Act as a boot disk for an OS. Use an old flash drive as an install disk for Windows, Linux or Mac. DropboxPortableAHK - 1MB Using this handy application you can make your Dropbox fully portable. Now you do not have to install it on every PC you use, just copy the entire directory and start the application.
Security enhancements, an attacker will not be able to steal your computer's account credentials just by copying configuration files to another machine.
New encrypted database format to prevent unauthorized access to local Dropbox client database.
Enhanced Lion integration
Fix regression from 1.1.40 that caused tray menu to not update on Ubuntu Unity 11.04
Fix to bug that would cause Dropbox to not function correctly on some proxies.
DropboxPortableAHK provides a portable version of Dropbox application and also allows running it from a USB stick. The main features of DropboxPortableAHK are as follows:
- It makes Dropbox fully portable, therefore, you do not have to install it on every PC you use, just copy the entire directory and start the application
- You can put your Dropbox on your USB-Stick and have it with you all the time
- You can select which folders should be synchronized to your folder (Selective Sync)
- You can maintain multiple Dropbox accounts on the same computer/user account
- You can use your Dropbox everywhere, also without administrator privileges
- If a new version is released, the old version will pop up a notification window asking you whether you want to update it or not.
- SyncAndGo feature lets Dropbox sync all files and close it afterwards
- User Applications – You can run applications before and after the execution of Dropbox
- Connection Profiles allows setting up different connection settings
To get started, launch DropboxPortableAHK and select a folder to save your Dropbox folder. You can also selected a previous Dropbox folder, or a USB.
When you start the configurations from scratch, you can login with an existing Dropbox account. This procedure can be used to configure multiple Dropbox accounts.
Once configurations are complete, a message will inform you that your DropboxPortableAHK account was successfully set.
Dropboxportableahk Windows 10
This will keep all your Dropbox accounts in Sync with all connected computers. on your selected destination folder. It must be noted that DropboxPortableAHK does require an existing Dropbox installation. If you are using the existing Dropbox configurations, you can run the portable form of AHK, either way you can work with data from multiple Dropbox accounts.
Dropbox Portable Ahk Mac
DropboxPortableAHK works on
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7