You can view and update your profile and account settings from any device at dropbox.com.
- Dropbox Paper has customizable agenda and meeting minutes templates which, coupled with live editing, allow for a more focused, productive meeting. Everyone can take notes in real time in the same place, without needing to depend on a single minute-taker, ensuring that all the important info is easily accessible to the entire team.
- What is the dropbox? Drop-off: Drop-off (upload) a file for a Texas Department of Transportation user. Pick-up: Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you by a Texas Department of Transportation user. If you are a Texas Department of Transportation user, you may also perform the following activities.
1. Sign in at www.dropbox.com.
2. Click your avatar (profile picture or initials) in the top-right corner.
3. Click Settings.
- The General tab is where you can can view and change your user information and email address, and set preferences for language, date, and time.
- The Plan tab shows you the type of Dropbox account you’re using, its status, and the amount of storage space you have available.
- The Security tab gives you options to run a security checkup on your account, change your password, and set up two-step verification. You can also see and manage the devices that are associated with your account.
- The Notifications tab lets you customize the email notifications you receive. You can choose whether or not you’re notified about things like file activity, devices and browsers, changes to Dropbox Paper docs, and news or tips from Dropbox.
- The Connected apps tab shows you which apps you have integrated with Dropbox and which apps are used to open files and have access to your Dropbox files. You can also see contacts imported from your mobile devices and set defaults for opening Paper docs on your computer.
- The Default apps tab lets you choose how to open certain types of files from your Dropbox account, like Microsoft Office files and Paper docs.
- The Branding tab is where you can customize branded sharing settings, if you’re a Dropbox Professional or Business customer.
Downloading Dropbox. Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. Once the download finishes, click Run to start installing Dropbox.