- Dropbox Website Hosting
- My Dropbox
Login to Dropbox. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe. Login to Dropbox. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your. Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
Dropbox Website Hosting
You may perform the following activities:
|What is the dropbox?|
|Drop-off (upload) a file for a Texas Department of Transportation user.|
|Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you by a Texas Department of Transportation user.|
If you are a Texas Department of Transportation user, you may also perform the following activities:
|Use your username to log in and access features not available to the public.|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dropbox will be retired by TxDOT on June 8th, 2021.
TxDOT Employees: Please follow these instructions to request a TxDOT Box.com account as soon as possible to continue sharing files with internal and external customers.
TxDOT External Partners: Please reach out to your TxDOT contact(s) for instructions to drop-off and pick-up files.
BY DOWNLOADING FILES FROM THIS FTP SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) does not provide technical support with respect to these files. You must read the following disclaimer and accept its terms as a prerequisite to the use of these files.
- TxDOT makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any file. TxDOT makes no warranty that any file is marketable or fit for any particular purpose. A description of a file shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that the file conforms to that description. You agree to accept the files in the format provided.
- You assume all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims, or expenses resulting from the use or possession of any file.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or by reason of your use or possession of any file. This indemnification shall survive your acceptance of any file.
- Revisions or additions may occur at any time. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from the use of outdated files. This indemnification shall survive your acceptance of any file.
- The files are copyrighted by TxDOT and may not be resold without the express written consent of TxDOT.