Get help managing multiple Dropbox accounts. Learn how to connect personal and work accounts, move files and folders between accounts, and more. However, if you're a Dropbox Business customer, you can have multiple accounts. One for business, one for personal, even one for pictures of your favorite video game character, if you're into that. Checking your Dropbox account type 1. Here Are 3 Useful Ways to Add Multiple Dropbox Accounts To an Android Phone or Tablet. Picture 10 Use multiple Dropbox accounts on the same computer download this picture here. Now click on ' Run', a new copy of the Dropbox program will appear, allowing you to log in with a secondary account and set it up. Picture 11 Use multiple Dropbox accounts on the same computer download this picture here. Click File Save to save Automator.
If you want to transfer all of your photos, videos and files to a new Dropbox account or combine two Dropbox accounts which have different content, then you can use simple manual merging method. Let's assume that account A is the account from where you want to copy the content and account B would be the second account where you want to place all the merged content.
If you do not know how to Unlink Computer from Dropbox Desktop Application, then you can follow the link provided here.
Here are the steps to Merge Your Two Dropbox Accounts:
- Download and install 'Dropbox Desktop Application' on your computer. It creates a folder on your systems hard disk. The folder is named 'Dropbox'.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Make sure to verify that 'Selective Sync' is not enabled.
- Sync all of your account A's content to a computer.
- Once your account A is done syncing, you can unlink it.
- Login with your Dropbox account B and choose 'Install' option.
- If you are merging two personal accounts, then rename the Dropbox folder of account A as 'Dropbox (Old)' and account B will now be using the new 'Dropbox' folder.
- Browse 'Dropbox' folder for account A located in your computer and open it.
- Browse 'Dropbox' folder for account B & open it.
- Copy or move the files from 'Dropbox (Old)' folder (account A) to the new 'Dropbox' folder (account B).
- If you get a message that 'There is already a file named '.Dropbox' in your new Dropbox folder', then choose 'Don't copy' option.
- Once you have finished copying or moving all the content to Dropbox folder of account B, then the merge will be completed.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Can I Have Multiple OneDrive Accounts on Windows 10?
One person may have multiple OneDrive accounts for different reasons. He or she may have givenaccess of some of these OneDrive accounts to other persons. Therefore, he or she wants to syncthese accounts that managed by other persons to a folder of the OneDrive account that owned byhimself or herself only.
If that is someone like you, you may want to add multiple OneDrive accounts into WindowsExplorer. But it’s a question on how to manage them through your computer. Continue to read thefollowing parts to find the solution.
How to Link Multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows 10?
Way 1. Connect Multiple OneDrive Accounts through OneDrive Desktop App
Since OneDrive desktop app has been integrated in Windows 10 now, you can run it directly withoutinstalling.
Step 1. Search OneDrive account through your PC, click” Open”.
Step 2. Enter in your email address and click “Sign in”.
Step 3. Enter password and click “Sign in”.
Step 4. Click “Next” button.
Note: Your OneDrive folder is placed under C:UsersUsernameOneDrive by default. Ifyou want to change the location, you can click “Change Location”.
Step 5. Click “Open My OneDrive Folder” and your files will be listed.
Step 6. To add your second OneDrive account, please click the OneDrive icon on the task bar.
Step 7. Select “Settings” from the pop up window.
Step 8. Click “Add on account” button and follow the above mentioned steps to add your secondaccount to your Windows 10 PC.
Step 9. You can access these two folders via Windows File Explorer.
Note: Following this solution, you can manage OneDriveand OneDrive for Business on same computer only, but you cannot connect two personOneDrive accounts on same PC. When you try to add another personal OneDrive account, youwill see the error message “You’re already syncing a personal OneDrive on this computer.Unlink that account to add a new one”.
So is there any solution that can use two personal OneDrive accounts on Windows 10 withoutencountering above problem? Though many users have such a need, Microsoft have no plans tosupport multiple personal OneDrive accounts on same computer.
Luckily, there is a new workaround for managing not only several personal OneDrive accounts butalso OneDrive for Business accounts in Windows 10 without the need to unlink or link severaltimes.
Way 2. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts with MultCloud
The workaround is to use MultCloud. MultCloud is a FREE web-based cloudtransfer manager that allows you to link all your personal OneDrive and business OneDriveaccounts altogether from one platform without switching cloud accounts.
It supports more than 30 mainstream cloudsincluding Google Drive, Gsuite, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Dropbox for Business,Google Photos, Flickr, etc at present.
MultCloud has three main features: “Cloud Explorer”, “Cloud Transfer” and “Cloud Sync”. For“Cloud Explorer”, it can upload files to any cloud drives from URL, manage same provider cloudaccounts, and etc. For “Cloud Transfer” feature, it can help transfer one cloud to another clouddirectly without downloading and uploading. If you want to migrate Dropbox to OneDrive, youcan make full use of it. For “Cloud Sync”, it can help create sync relationships from one cloudto other clouds in 8 sync modes.
With all of your OneDrive accounts linked together, you can perform quick search to locatespecific files and manage them effectively. You can refer to the following steps to add multipleOEneDrive accounts on your PC.
Step 1. Create one MultCloud account. You can register it with your email address or you can login directly with your Google account.
Step 2. Add Clouds. Add your two OneDrive accounts to MultCloud by clicking “Add Clouds”.
- When going to add your second OneDrive account to MultCloud, you need to log in yoursecond account through OneDrive official website site first, then back to MultCloud toadd the second account.
- MultCloud does not have any limit to the numbers of cloud to add. In brief, you areallowed to add unlimited personal OneDrive and OneDrive for Business account toMultCloud.
Step 3. Manage Multiple OneDrive Accounts with MultCloud. After they are added to MultCloudsuccessfully, you can manage both clouds under “Add Cloud Drives” in the left panel.
Compared to the common way above, you may find it’s very easy to use multiple OneDrive accountsin Windows 10 Without logging in and out in just three steps. If you want to sync severalOneDrive accounts, you can create a Cloud Sync task to achive your goal.
Dropbox Multiple Accounts
How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts with “Cloud Sync”?
Click “Cloud Sync” feature, select first OneDrive as the source, select your second OneDriveaccount as the destination location, click “Sync Now” and wait for the process to complete.
- If you just want to sync some folders from your first account to the second account,when selecting the source, please select these folders only.
- You can enable “Schedule” feature, and your task will be performed as scheduled.
- You can also set an email notification to inform you if a sync task is performed. Besides organizing multipleOneDrive accounts in Windows 10,you can save wed files directly to cloud drive with MultCloud.
Two Dropbox Accounts One Computer
Following above methods, you can easily add multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows 10. However,the first solution is useless for adding two personal OneDrive accounts on one computer.Luckily, the second solution with MultCloud can resolve this problem perfectly.
Dropbox Multiple Accounts On Computer
After reading this article, you may find MultCloud is not an application tool but a web-based apptool so there is no need to install it on your PC and even install it on your phone. As long asyou have installed browser on your device and your device has Internet connection, you canaccess to MultCloud from any place to do transfer, copy or sync files operation.