Jan 23, 2018 Custom Single Post Free Divi Layout. This free Divi resource consists of a single.php file to add to your child theme along with some additional code snippets. Together these add an author box, post navigation and related posts section to your single posts as well as styling for the sidebar. One of its best offerings is the Divi Page Builder, a visual builder that lets you design beautiful websites without ever touching a single line of code. In our review, we found that the page builder is cost-effective, customizable, and flexible, and offers great features like intuitive visual editing, drag-and-drop functionality, custom CSS.
- The layout is created with minimalism and simplicity in mind. The architecture of the layout is pure Divi that means no external plugin, or any coding for you. Layout is styled with 10 easily modified sections, all custom designed to fit both tablet and mobile screens.
- When you’re starting a new Divi design, one of the first tasks at hand is to gather inspiration. You could do this by visiting sites you know, or by browsing our selection of Divi single page design examples. No matter what you’re building, there’s bound to be a wide selection of examples you can look at. Divi Gallery is a great place to start! We’re confident that you’ll find.
Note: Basic knowledge of Divi and Divi Builder is required to use the Divi Plus free layouts.
- Download the layout file.
- The downloaded file is in a compressed format with a .zip extension. So, extract it to get the layout file.
- After extracting the file, create a new blank page using the Divi Builder.
- Once created the page, click the Portability (⇅) icon to import the layout.
- It will open the Export & Import option, choose Import, and then upload the layout file by clicking NO FILE SELECTED.
- Once uploaded the file, click Import Divi Builder Layout.
- In a few moments, your layout file will be uploaded, and you’d be able to see the content.
- In case you don’t see any content, then there’s a possibility that Divi Plus modules are not active. So, when you import the layout file, make sure Divi Plus modules associated with that layout are enabled.
- One more reason you won’t be able to see any content is that some modules require you to tweak their content. For example, the gallery module, team slider, and flip box need you to add content to them.
Divi Premium Templates
That’s it; by following these easy steps, you’d be able to upload the Divi Plus free layouts successfully.
Divi Product Page
Watch the below video for more installation help.