- Direct Mail Advertising in Mico on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Direct Mail Advertising in Mico, TX. List Brokers Inc. Direct Mail Advertising Mail & Shipping Services. Website (210) 340-3177. San Antonio, TX 78212. Direct Mail Advertising.
- How else could you explain the same mail piece, mailed at the same time by the same company performing ten times better to one group of people than it does another? But That’s Why I Use A List Broker. But most list brokers don’t put much more thought into the process than you. It’s unfortunate, but true.
- Prospects Influential List Brokers has everything you need for your next direct marketing campaign. Over the years, our list brokers have provided thousands of direct marketing lists to large corporations, non-profit organizations and small businesses located within the US, Canada and worldwide.
What is a List Broker?
Prospects Influential List Brokers has everything you need for your next direct marketing campaign. Over the years, our list brokers have provided thousands of direct marketing lists to large corporations, non-profit organizations and small businesses located within the US, Canada and worldwide. Mailing List Brokers Email marketing can be an effective and inexpensive way to get your message across to a large audience, as long as you have a good quality list of e-mail addresses. Some businesses use their own lists, which they have built up over many months or even years.
List Brokers are companies that provide targeted prospecting lists to people who want to launch marketing campaigns.
So, if you want to send a promotional mailing to boost sales and get new customers, a list broker can help you find the right list of prospects to promote your business.
Direct Mail List Brokers
” List Brokers work on behalf of their clients to find the best lists that reach their clients’ desired target audience in which to promote/advertise their product or service, and coordinates the procurement process. “Wikipedia
Who’s the Best List Broker Service?
According to Business.com’s recent article “The Best List Broker Services of 2020“, LeadsPlease was voted the “Best List Broker Service Overall”.
“LeadsPlease is our choice for the best overall list broker because it sells highly accurate postal and email lists for both Consumer households and Businesses…All at some of the most competitive pricing we uncovered in our research.”
Email List Brokers
How Much Does it Cost to Get a List?
List costs vary depending on the type of list you need, and how many records you choose to buy.
Why Use a List Broker?
If you want to grow your business and send an advertisement to potential new customers, you’ll need a good List Broker to help you.
- List Brokers help clients connect with new customers quickly via a direct mail, telemarketing or email list.
- Good List Brokers help you identify the right marketing list for your specific target market.
- A List Broker can provide a list of all Consumers or Businesses in a particular area, or narrow down and target specific types of people/businesses based on demographics (ex. Age, Income, Gender etc) and firmographics (ex. Annual Sales, Number of Employees etc).
What types of Lists do List Brokers sell?
List Brokers generally sell one or more of the following types of lists:
- Direct Mailing Lists
- Telemarketing Phone Lists
What does a list look like?
Most mailing lists come in a spreadsheet format (excel/csv).
LeadsPlease offers 3 easy-to-use List Formats.
What makes a good List Broker?
A good List Broker, is a company that you can trust, that provides accurate lists at an affordable price.
A good List Broker should offer all of the following :
- A+ BBB Rating
- Accurate, up-to-date lists
- Affordable Lists
- Low Minimums
- Expert Marketing Advice
- Superb Customer Service
8 Questions you should ask a List Broker:
Best Mailing List Brokers
- What type of lists do you sell?LeadsPlease offers Consumer, Business, New Homeowner and New Mover lists. We offer direct Mailing Lists for direct mail campaigns, and Email Lists for email marketing.
- How often do you update your lists?The USPS recommends that mailing addresses should be updated every 90 days. LeadsPlease lists are updated every 30 days! You can read more about our list cleansing processes on our Data Quality page.
- How accurate are your lists?LeadsPlease Consumer Mailing Lists are 95+% accurate and Business Mailing Lists are 90+% accurate.
- How much do your lists cost?Click here for LeadsPlease Mailing Lists Pricing, and LeadsPlease Email List Pricing.
- Do you guarantee the accuracy of your lists? Yes! LeadsPlease does guarantee the quality of our lists, so customers can rest assure that they are getting quality, up-to-date lists. You can read more about our Guarantee on our Data Quality page.
- Can you send me a sample list before I place an order?LeadsPlease does offer sample mailing lists! Contact us to request a sample mailing list.
- Do you offer design and sending services for direct mailers and email marketing campaigns? Yes! LeadsPlease offers design, Direct Mail printing & mailing, and Email Marketing services.
List Broker FAQs
- [Q]Is a list broker the same as a data compiler?[A]No. They are different because there are few data compilers in the USA and they sub license other companies to sell their data. These companies are called list brokers and usually have a portfolio of different data sources on offer.
- [Q]Should I get my list from a list broker or a list compiler?[A]A list broker is a bit like an insurance agent with multiple solutions that give you a better range of choices to fit your requirements. A data compiler will restrict your choices/options by requiring you to use only their data.