Free CPU temperature monitor - CPU Thermometer
About CPU Thermometer
CPU Temp Monitor in the BIOS or UEFI To enter the BIOS or UEFI of your computer, you will need to press a specific key just when you turn on the computer before it loads Windows. Usually, this button is told on the manufacturer’s screen as soon as you reset it. And it is often F2, F10, or Delete.
- How hot does your CPU get?
- Worry about your CPU too hot?
- What is your computers maximum CPU temperature?
The Intel and AMD CPU become more and more quick, but the CPU temperature become more and more high synchronously, if the CPU be too hot, it will harm to your computer. How to measure your CPU current temperature? You need a CPU temperature monitoring program in order to measure what your current CPU temperature is.
CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor; it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance. This is one completetly freeware, easy to install and easy to use.
- As one of the best CPU temperature monitor tools, Real Temp is well designed and developed for monitoring all Intel single, dual, quad core and core i5, i7 processors. Based on temperature data gathered using a Fluke 62 IR Thermometer, Real Temp can keep track of and display your CPU temperature in real-time.
- CPU temp varies by CPU too. The 6xxx series and older Intel CPUs aren't supposed to go over 70. I prefer to keep mine around 28-32 idle and 50-55 under load despite having a 100° threshold.
- CPU Temp Monitor in the BIOS or UEFI To enter the BIOS or UEFI of your computer, you will need to press a specific key just when you turn on the computer before it loads Windows. Usually, this button is told on the manufacturer’s screen as soon as you reset it. And it is often F2, F10, or Delete.
- Introduction Since the introduction of the Maximum CPU Temp test in BurnInTest 6, it's been a vital tool for PC enthusiasts and overclockers looking to verify CPU and cooling system reliability and stability with a maximized heat generation torture test.
Download and install
Download CPU Thermometer
File mirror provided by SoftSea.
(File size: 613 KB)
This new version can work fine in Windows 10 (x86/x64).
- Support most Intel and AMD processors;
Intel: Pentium, Dual-Core, Core 2 Duo, Xeon, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and more;
AMD: Athlon, Athlon XP, Phenom, Quad-core, Turion and more;
- Need Microsoft .NET Framework installed;
- Support Windows Vista/2008/7/10 (include 32bits and 64bits);
If your PC is very old, program need .NET Framework installed from Microsoft, need .NET Framework runtime and associated files, this is one very small but useful software.
Mozilla Public License
The old version does not work in Windows 7/10, so I had to rewrite the software. The new version of CPU Thermometer is based 'Open Hardware Monitor Project' by Michael Moller.
- Open Hardware Monitor Project, Copyright (c) 2009-2018 Michael Moller
License: Mozilla Public License 1.1
- Aga.Controls, Copyright (c) 2009, Andrey Gliznetsov
License: The BSD License
- WinRing0, Copyright (c) 2007-2009 OpenLibSys.org
- OxyPlot License, Copyright (c) 2012 Oystein Bjorke
|Old Version||New Version|
Cpu Heat Tracker 2020
CPU Thermometer will show CPUID, Frequency, Core Number and CPU current temperature. (Old version) Program provide some useful functions, when the CPU temperature over some value that you set, it can 'Show warning message', 'Shutdown computer' or 'Reboot computer', it can protect your PCs.
Cpu Heat Tracker
Copyright(C)2009 -2018 cputhermometer.com All rights reserved. Contact