Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, Dual Core, Quad Core and Core i7 processors.
Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TJMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TJMax will decrease. If it reaches zero, your processor will start to thermal throttle or slow down so maximizing your distance away from TJMax will help your computer run at full speed and more reliably too.
As the name goes, Big Meter Pro will add a 3D CPU Meter which shows you the live CPU usage. By right-clicking on CPU meter, a context-menu will pop-up. From, here you can get the meters for Memory, Disk, and Processes, too. In addition, you will also see Information. Here, you will have three options: CPU, Memory, and Disk to have their basic info. Speedfan – Popular CPU Temp Monitor. Speedfan is one of the most popular CPU temp monitors in the marketplace. The tool has very typical Windows XP interface, but don’t worry, the tool is updated on a regular basis and it provides helpful features for you to monitor CPU temperature and fan speeds. Mar 31, 2021 Rainmeter is a free, open-source CPU temp monitor for Windows. Rainmeter can monitor data on temperature, CPU, RAM, disk usage, and more. There is a range of skins that make this possible. Skins are essentially small tools that you can customize the layout of. Mar 13, 2021 The first CPU temp monitor was invented by an unsung hero to help prevent excessive heat from damaging essential components of one’s PC. Rainmeter CPU Temp and Usage Skins. 217 Recently added CPU Skins and Widgets for Rainmeter. Need For Speed Payback. Easy System Info. Sword Art Online Health Bar. Dynamic CPU Core.
- Reads temperature information from all Intel Core based processors. Pentium 4 processors are not supported.
- Ability to individually calibrate Real Temp for each core of your CPU.
- Program is based on temperature data gathered using a Fluke 62 IR Thermometer.
- Test Sensors feature will check your DTS sensors for any sign of problems.
- Keeps track of Minimum and Maximum temperatures with full logging features.
- Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
- Quick, very accurate and repeatable benchmark.
- Displays MHz, TJMax, CPUID, APIC ID and Calibration settings.
- High temperature alarm and shutdown feature based on CPU or NVIDIA GPU temperature.
- No installation or registry modifications required.
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
See the Installation & Calibration Page.
DownloadsThe latest version is available in the downloads section.
Changes in Version 3.70
- Support for Sandy Bridge CPUs.
- VID based power consumption estimates for the newer CPUs.
- Improved log file formatting.
- Added a single system tray icon that reports the maximum core temperature.
- RealTemp GT updated for the 6 core Sandy Bridge E CPUs.
- i7 Turbo GT 1.30 multiplier monitoring tool.
Changes in Version 3.60
- Added Core i Turbo multiplier and Turbo TDP/TDC overclocking for Extreme / K series CPUs.
- Added ATI GPU and improved NVIDIA GPU monitoring with CrossFire and SLI support.
- Added a system tray / notification area font selector.
- New Fahrenheit and 3 digit system tray option.
- Fixed Core 2 Extreme multiplier reporting.
- Fixed Core 2 mobile CPU C0% based load reporting.
- Changed how Core 2 Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) is reported.
- Improved sensor test consistency.
- Bug with Reset button on ATI systems fixed.
- RealTemp GT for the 6 core Gulftown CPUs was also updated.
- Separate i7 Turbo GT multiplier monitoring tool for 6 core Gulftown CPUs added.
Changes in Version 3.40
- Core i7/i5/Xeon socket 1156 support including accurate turbo mode reporting.
- new information window for Nvidia GPUs with improved SLI support.
- correct reporting of Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
- correct reporting of Intel Dynamic Acceleration (IDA) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
- added VID reporting to the main GUI for Core 2 based CPUs.
- added a Fahrenheit=1 INI file option.
- added the option to view a Task Manager based or a C0% based load meter.
- added the ability to toggle C1E state and view the SpeedStep (EIST) state.
- improved dual and multi-monitor support including Anchor mode.
- includes RealTemp GT, a 6 core version of RealTemp for Gulftown CPUs.
- includes i7 Turbo, a high precision multiplier monitoring tool for all Core CPUs.
- and includes LoadTester, a variable load, single core testing program.
- Skull=1 or Skull=2 INI option for reading each CPU on a Dual Quad system.
- thanks rge, burebista and somebody on TPU for all of your ideas and help.
Changes in Version 3.00
- Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
- NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
- Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
- Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
- Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
- New RivaTuner plug-in support.
- Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
- Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
- Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
- TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
- Calibration formula simplified.
- All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
- Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
- New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
- 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
Changes in Version 2.70
- Redesigned user interface (GUI) with larger temperature fonts.
- Added a movable Mini-Mode that is turned on and off with a double left mouse click on the GUI.
- Added an Anchor position so the GUI will move to a fixed screen position after a double right mouse click.
- Anchor position can be customized by holding down the Shift key while double right clicking.
- The correct physical core order of Quad core processors is now reported based on APIC ID.
- Added reporting of Minimum and Maximum VID as well as current VID.
- A new user selectable high temperature alarm with two alarms for Quad core processors.
- More accurate MHz calculation as well as FSB and CPU multiplier reporting.
- New program Up Time feature.
- Bug fix for log file output when using a Single or Dual core processor.
- Fixed and improved the Default button in the Settings window.
- Button labels and functionality changed in Settings window to follow the Windows style guide.
- Improved multi-threading and memory usage for better long term stability.
- Start Minimized option improved for better Vista support. See the documentation for more info.
- Option to save the Log file in .CSV format for easy Excel support.
- Gamer Mode temporarily retired.
Changes in Version 2.60
- Added a new Settings screen where all adjustments can be made in real time including TjMax.
- Temperatures of any core are now displayed in the System Tray area. Thanks W1zzard!
- 4 font options for the System Tray.
- Choice of Current, Minimum, Maximum or Average termperature displayed in the System Tray.
- Test Sensors feature improved to increase repeatability.
- CPU real time MHz calculation was re-worked for better SetFSB / ClockGen support.
- Calibration options now include one digit after the decimal point for finer adjustments.
- Experimental Gamer Mode introduced which allows core temperatures to be seen in some games.
Changes in Version 2.5
- Added minimize to System Tray support.
- Correctly reports CPU MHz for the new 45nm processors.
- Displays CPU voltage identification (VID).
- Start minimized option and now opens and closes in the same location.
Changes in Version 2.41
Cpu Heat Meter Software
- adjustable Idle calibration for each core and expanded range from -3 to 3.
- adjustable TjMax for each core.
- log interval options expanded from 1 to 60 seconds.
- a change of timers used for the benchmark feature to better support overclocking from within Windows.
- Reset button added to the gui to reset minimum and maximum temperatures.
- better support of the Enter and Tab keys.
View your Processor usage RAM usage and Processor Temperatures.
What's new in All CPU Meter 4.7.3:
- Fixed freeze issues when there is no page file.
All CPU Meter is an advanced gadget that monitors the CPU and RAM usage, providing detailed graphs and statistics directly on your desktop.
Although it's just a gadget and not a dedicated application, All CPU Meter impresses thanks to the rich feature list. Boasting an appealing interface that seems to fit any desktop out there, All CPU Meter shows the used, free and total memory available, but also usage of every single CPU core. Additionally, the main window displays a colored graph for you to keep an eye on the way these pieces of hardware perform.
Another important thing about All CPU Meter is the “Options” screen that provides a wide array of configuration settings, especially when taking into account that we're dealing with a simple gadget.
There are numerous display options, so you can configure the size and decide whether you wish to view processor name or clock frequency, memory usage number, bar and percentage.
Plus, you can adjust the graph by choosing the drawing style and select the action to perform when double clicking on the background. By default, a double-click opens the Windows Task Manager, but you can also set up the app to launch Resource Monitor or simply turn the feature off completely.
Of course, you can also configure the refresh rate via the “Options” tab, but also enable core temperatures. Last but not least, if the standard interface doesn't suit your taste, the dedicated “Color” tab allows you to change the colors for every single section of the gadget, including title, clock and processor.
All in all, All CPU Meter is quite a handy gadget and although it works only on Windows 7 and Vista, it does such a good job at keeping an eye on your CPU.
All CPU Meter is part of these download collections: Temperature MonitorsAll CPU Meter was reviewed by
Gpu Heat MeterBogdan Popa
All CPU Meter 4.7.3add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 2008
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 201 KB
- main category:
- Windows Widgets
- visit homepage
Cpu Heat Meter
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID