Civilopedia 6 Guide
Civilization VI is the sixth iteration in the award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization series. It was developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games on October 21, 2016. The lead designer for the game is Ed Beach.
Thanks for posting this. I've been poking around the code of Civ 6 trying to figure out where the menu option code was. I want to try changing the game load function so the Sean Bean quote is determined by current player era, not the era the game started in. Deposit, for example, will produce 2 or 6 iron resources. This allows you to build up to 6 units which is a pre-requirement to use iron resources. Therefore, it has many strategic resources such as the obligation to form a large army. Repair and buildingedit source edit Civilization V. Automate Exploration – E. Delete Unit – Delete. Ranged Attack – R. Skip Turn – Space. Open the Civilopedia – F9. Toggle City-State Screen – F2.
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, advance your culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- COMBINED ARMS: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
For detailed list of Civ6 features, check out this thread on the forum.
Below are the system requirements:
The Civilopedia is an in-game knowledge resource for Civilization VI. It can be accessed by pressing the '?' icon while in game. The Civilopedia is broken into main sections, each of which is represented by a tab on the top edge of the screen. Click on a tab to go to that section, then find the specific topic in the left-hand navigation (nav) column. The Game Concepts section of the Civilopedia contains a slightly condensed version of the online manual, broken into smaller chunks.