- Civilization Vi Online Switch
- Civilization Vi Online
- Civilization Vi Online Teams
- Civilization Vi Review
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time.
- After playing Civ VI a great deal, this game is unbarebly bad. Steve da Balls 2020-10-18. This game ROCKS!!! LittleLeader 2020-10-12. This is one of my favourite games- strategy, simple gameplay, and the satisfaction of capturing a city! I just wish it didn't crash when the game gets to an advanced stage - I'm.
- Choose a Region. Australia Netherlands Germany France Italy Russia Spain Korea Japan.
Introduction Welcome to the Civilopedia for Sid Meier's Civilization VI! Here you will find detailed descriptions of all aspects of the game. Clicking on the tabs on the top edge of the screen will take you to the various major sections of the Civilopedia.
- > > >
For small DOS games like Sid Meier's Civilization, you can play online immediately with your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer...). This feature is still experimental, the game may not work properly. Warning: game save should work, but you should try it early! Also, be careful to select the right game executable in the list below.
You can choose which game version you want to use, then you have to choose the right game executable and press PLAY.
To exit fullscreen mode, press escape. Playing experience can be poor due to your browser or your computer. Download Sid Meier's Civilization and launch it with DOSBox to have the best playing experience!
If the game is too fast or too slow, try hitting CTRL-F11 (slower) and CTRL-F12 (faster).
It's still crashing. Can those who say it's working, tell me what game they're playing - (ie Tribe, difficulty level etc). All the ones I've tried, freeze about an hour in.
Civilization Vi Online Switch
Thanks for fixing this! Works again fine.
Hooray!!!! Our lives were ruined, now they're saved. It's working again
Steve da Balls2021-04-28
Yo Yo Yo..... This game is AWESOME SAUCE!!!
Great nostalgia kick, sadly crashes too much.
i wish it wouldnt crash in mid game and than i have to load like wayyy back :(
IT RUN ALMOST AS QUICK AS IT DOES ON MY COMPUTER
If think about the good old times....then Civilisation 1 is my second thought. So much stressless fun I never had again. :)
I wish it didn't crash on city improvements.
Steve da Balls2020-11-16
This game is awesome!!!!! Much Much better than the newer versions of Civilization! Excellent game!
Amazing, nice to play after 25 years...
After playing Civ VI a great deal, this game is unbarebly bad
This is one of my favourite games- strategy, simple gameplay, and the satisfaction of capturing a city!
It's brilliant! I just wish it didn't crash when the game gets to an advanced stage - I'm having my best game ever and it crashes every few turns :(
Web version worked great! Played a full game through colonization of alpha centauri without issue. Thanks!!
Failed to load game file....
Great game. Except the emulator craps out usually around the year 1400-1500 due to data overflow/locking up. Save often, so otherwise you don't lose your progress. And yes, you can save on here.
Hello Paul, Thanks. But I mean Sid Meiers Civilisation II. Where can I find the answers on the cicilisation quizes of CIV 2?
Hey Terro.. just type CIV 1 Manual into Google you can see all the techs & how you get them & will Abe able to answer the question easily.
I hate the Civilisation Quiz. If you are wrong, you lose al your elements. Is there a way to ignore this, or is there a page with al the sollutions?
I cannot get this to download (read install) properly on a windows system. Any advice from anyone?
amazing game, always has been. but oh my the battleship getting smashed by a phalanx ..... just boils the blood. the ai gets so many artificial advantages
the strongest get rext with the weakest im almost done no im not stupid guys trying to kill me eh wait until I one shot them all HA PIG BRIAN
Browser cookies. Clear history, or play in private mode -and the next time your saved game is not there.
Uncheck in the option: Instant advice, Autosave and Animations. After this I can finally enjoy the game without freeze.
To fix the game freeze during production, go to Options and uncheck the advice option when you start the game.
Sometimes when you go to change production the game freezes when the military adviser suggest a production. You cannot unfreeze the game and have to restart. VERY frustrating.
Is there anyway to retrieve the saved game I was playing online and use it for the downloaded version?
The game cursor did not work on my computer either, until I found these settings, for perfect results:
- Game only works in FULLSCREEN mode (blue menu on top of the screen)
- only works with the MOUSE (not a stylus)
- I block the SHIFT key, to allow shortcut with the keyboard (ie: B for build a new city, R for build road, F for fortify, etc.)
- At the beginning of the game (yellow letters on black background), press 1, 1, 1 for each question.
Seria possible poder juegar en el ipad?
Paleologos The Great2018-05-10
Ready to fight for world domination
Game is sooo much fun, i am terrible at picking government types though :P
top game worth playing accept theres no save so you cant leave game and come back later real shame i would love to play this game after 20 years a real nostragia was addicted in its day have played civ till 3 or 4 cant remember till life got in the way.
great game works on chrome book if you select mouse and keyboard and you can slightly adjust the mouse to click on cites and you use alt+one of the leters that opens up the sub menu to access stuff like Game and Orders.
wrote this comment somewhere else probably before I hit play browser game Have a Samsung Chromebook and can't get cursor to work. Tried keyboard only nd cannot find keyboard command to let me get into my city to change or buy what it is working on so I keep spewing out militia until 1500AD and my city is reduced and so the program goe in on its own
call of duty is better
Works perfectly fine on windows 10 Chrome. Random quiz is actually anti pirate protection from back in a day. Answers were in a manual supplied with the original purchase. Funny enough these are just questions about what do you need to invent something. Most of it is common sense.
Don't bother with this, it decides to randomly throw quizzes at you & then cancel your game if you guess wrong.
game is playable but occasionally there is a bug where you cant exit the city view and it gets stuck and you have to start a new game, if you use the saved files they tend to be corrupted too after you get stuck in a city view in the same city.
You have to hit 1 repeatedly after hitting start. Working better in Firefox, was working in chrome.
i cant even get it past the loading screen
PLS HELP ME2016-06-18
Got Stuck In The Color Selection Screen.
Can some one tell what to do if it freezes and nothing works?
If the torch doesn't take, forget it!!! It will have you onlu building malias until some one attacks and kills you. You may as well kill the game and start over! You can use youtube before you start the game or anything else that requires the uses of the cursor! You have to cut it off until the game starts.
I will work for awhile, but it will suddenly stop or go goofy!
never mind quick replay works fine
Also, at the loading screen, press '1 4 1' and you'll have sound
You only need to hit 1 a couple of times, then stop. Then the game is playable.
After you win (:P), do not click on any replay as it shows nothing except for 4000 B.C. unless there is a certain key you have to press that I overlooked.
Those guys are right. Just hit 1 repeatedly as the game is loading.
This game is unplayable on an Apple. You can't change what you are building in your city and can't move military unites.
yea just spam the 1 key during loading
I got it working by continuously bashing '1' when it says 'game loading'.
The game doesn't work . The color choose doesn't work. Stupid fucking freaks.
Yeah game not working, cant select a colour
cannot game to start because i can not select color quality??
Write a comment
Share your tips to run properly Sid Meier's Civilization in your browser: best browser to use, specific DOSBox config... You can drop a comment for anything too!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games:
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is the next entry in the award winning Civilization franchise, which has sold in nearly 33 million units worldwide, including more than 8 million units of Civilization V.Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage War, conduct Diplomacy, advance your Culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: Cities which now physically expand across the map, active Research in Technology and Culture unlocks new potential, and competing Leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical Traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve Victory in the game.
The most recent game patch is Winter 2018 Patch (February 7th, 2018).
Create an account
Official Help Wiki
Civilization Vi Online
Civilization Vi Online Teams
Civilization Vi Review
- Expansive Empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each City spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active Research: Unlock Boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your Units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new Cultures.
- Dynamic Diplomacy: Interactions with other Civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined Arms: Expanding on the 'one unit per tile' design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with Infantry, or a Warrior with Settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful 'Corps' Units.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV for all players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New Tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
- Six DLC packs that add new civilizations, leaders, scenarios, and more.
Get Wiki Help