Macedonian cities are cities that can be founded by the Macedonian civilization in Civilization VI and its expansions. The first city founded is the Capital, and the names of future cities are chosen at random from the list below. The names listed are default names; players can change their cities' names if they choose. Capital: Pella Possible City Names. See full list on civilization.fandom.com. As already mentioned, Civilization VI also received today the Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack. For the price of $8.99, players will be getting two civilizations, both coming with. Conquer the world as one of history's greatest leaders or grow your riches with the Civilization VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack DLC/ With this Steam key, players will be able to control Alexander the Great as the Macedon and Cyrus with the Persians - conquer the whole world or launch surprise invasions with incredible ease.
- [NFP] - Civ 6 Deity Aztec Guide CivFanatics Forums
- Civ 6 Macedon Capital
- Civ Vi Macedonia
- Civ 6 Macedon Theme
- CIVILIZATION VI – First Look: Macedon - YouTube
[NFP] - Civ 6 Deity Aztec Guide CivFanatics Forums
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is the next entry in the award winning Civilization franchise, which has sold in nearly 33 million units worldwide, including more than 8 million units of Civilization V.Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage War, conduct Diplomacy, advance your Culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: Cities which now physically expand across the map, active Research in Technology and Culture unlocks new potential, and competing Leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical Traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve Victory in the game.
The most recent game patch is Winter 2018 Patch (February 7th, 2018).
Create an account
Official Help Wiki
Civ 6 Macedon Capital
Civ Vi Macedonia
Civ 6 Macedon Theme
- Expansive Empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each City spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active Research: Unlock Boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your Units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new Cultures.
- Dynamic Diplomacy: Interactions with other Civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined Arms: Expanding on the 'one unit per tile' design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with Infantry, or a Warrior with Settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful 'Corps' Units.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV for all players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New Tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
- Six DLC packs that add new civilizations, leaders, scenarios, and more.
Get Wiki Help