This Saturday, January 27th, 2018 is to see the second recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 299’s topics list is set as follows:
Wishlist for potential Civ 6 DLC after NFP: Haudenosaunee, Navajo, Tibet, Hawaiʻi, Assyria, Kilwa, Venice Go check out the Community Monthly Challenge! It's really fun and it'd be super cool if we managed to get more participants! (^^) Have thoughts on which of Civ6's leaders has the best headwear? Vote & talk about it over here! Mar 25, 2021 As a game worked for in-your-face strategy players, Civilization 6 empowers the thought of endless strategic activities to dominate matches. A high ability roof is required for players to be fruitful in the most testing trouble settings.
– Civilization: Rise and Fall New Features Explained
– CivR&F “First Look”: Scotland; Plus, Are the Zulus Next?
Civ 6 Kilwa Kisiwani
Posted by Sid Meier’s Civilization on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Ikanda Civilopedia Entry from civ
– CivR&F New Units: Drone, Pike & Shot, Supply Convoy
The Supply Convoy is a new Modern Era support unit that upgrades from the Medic, gaining +2 movement and granting adjacent units +1 movement as well.
Posted by Sid Meier’s Civilization on Friday, January 26, 2018
– CivR&F New Wonders: Kilwa Kisiwani, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, St. Basil’s Catherdal, Casa de Contratación, Amundsen-Scott Research Station
– CivR&F Hands-On Previews Round-Up
– Episode 298 Feedback
– Mac Civilization VI Port Now Reflects ‘Fall 2017’ Update
[NFP] - Portugal Developer Livestream Discussion ...
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.