Water is the primary source of life, even in Civ 6, so it is crucial if you wish to let your city grow. Your fresh water source needs to be at least 2 tiles away. This will allow you to put an. Homer's odyssey, or War & Peace? Share your Civ6 stories and videos. NFP Civilization 6 - Babylon Announcement Trailer Breakdown! Revanchist, Nov 9, 2020. Robert Goddard is a Modern Era Great Engineer in Civilization VI. Must be on a completed Industrial Zone or Hansa. Activated Effect (1 charge): +20% Production towards Space Race projects. Triggers the Eureka moment for the Rocketry technology. By the time of his death in August 1945 AD, Robert Goddard held some 214 patents, had dreamed large (envisioning a rocket reaching the Moon), had. Homer's odyssey, or War & Peace? Share your Civ6 stories and videos. Civ 6 England Domination. Benjamin50483, Sep 14, 2019. Replies: 0 Views: 1,336.
|This article is a stub. You can help Civilization VI Wiki by expanding it.|
Civ 6 Homer Ak
Tourism is one of the Game Concepts in Civilization VI.
Tourists and domestic tourists[editedit source]
Tourists are visiting people from other civilizations, however your own civilization also has a pool of citizens Domestic Tourists which may prefer to stay local rather than be tourists in other civilizations.
Generating tourism[editedit source]
Tourists may be drawn to your civilization in a number of ways:
- Shared (or conflicting) late game Governments
- Open Borders
- Great Works housed in your civilization.
- Holy Cities and Relics housed in your civilization will draw tourists of your Religion.
Civ 6 Homer Mi
- Note that once Civilizations reach The EnlightenmentCivic, their tourism towards Relics and Holy Sites will drop.
- National Parks in your territory (the higher the Appeal, the more tourism)
- Finding and housing Artifacts in your civilization.
- Tourism Boosters
- Great Works of Writing double in Tourism once Printing is invented, and Great Works of Music triple in tourism if the Satellite Broadcasts social Policy is active.
- All tourism yields are doubled once the ComputersTech has been researched.
- The Themed Museums also provide a culture bonus.