Back to Civilization VI Go to the Policy Cards article Go to the Government article Go to the Culture article Go to the List of civics in Civ6 article Civics are a new concept in Civilization VI. They encompass a civilization's philosophical and ideological progression, allowing for a player to concentrate on things like cultural development and diplomacy instead of just researching the latest. Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time. Coming to PC on October 21, 2016. Mixed feelings On the one hand, it is impressive that they got this thing to play on mobile and I love Civ 6. On the other, it’s annoying that after buying all the expansions on Steam I’m being asked to buy them again here. $20 is a fair price, but I wish they would have credited me the expansions.
Civ 6 Expansion Packs List
Expand your empire with the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle.
The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle combines both the Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm expansions. With the addition of 16 civilizations, 18 leaders, and major enhancements to gameplay, such as Great Ages and an active planet where geology and climatology present different challenges, the pursuit of building the greatest empire becomes an exciting endeavor.
Key New Features
- GREAT AGES: As your civilization ebbs and flows and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will move towards Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in game.
- LOYALTY: Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city if it declares its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities.
- GOVERNORS: Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.
- ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS: Volcanoes, storms (blizzards, sandstorms, tornados, hurricanes), climate change, floods, and droughts bring the world to life. Your settlement choices are more important than ever as you balance high risks and high rewards.
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS: Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads.
- WORLD CONGRESS: Earn Diplomatic Favor through Alliances, influencing city-states, competing in World Games, and more. Use Diplomatic Favor to extract promises from other leaders, vote on Resolutions, call a Special Session to address an emergency.
Civ 6 Expansion Packs Download
For more information about Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/civilization-vi-switch/