Mailbox Rental Mail & Shipping Services Copying & Duplicating Service. Mail & Shipping Services Copying & Duplicating Service Fax Service. Cape Cod Home Search From Upper Cape to Lower Cape, from Mid Cape to Outer Cape, from Bayside to Oceanside—search for your perfect place on Cape Cod from hundreds of real estate listings. Whether you're looking for an expansive Cape Cod mansion or a laid-back seaside cottage, you'll find a wide selection of home styles on the Cape.
- Curley Direct is a dynamic marketing communications company headquartered on Cape Cod. We provide the solutions to your marketing problems utilizing the latest techniques, tools and state of the art technology. Family owned and operated since the beginning and we consider our clients to be a part of that family. We specialize in all aspects of marketing including cross media solutions.
- Iona College has selected Cape Cod Mail Group to provide strategic consultation, calendar development, graphic design and project management of all FY21 Annual Giving direct mail solicitations. We’ll be involved with all aspects of their mail program including: Data Segmentation / Copy / Lettershop Project Management / Results Analysis.
- Complete the FAFSA online.
- Receive award letter from the CCCC Financial Aid Office.
- Online Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note: www.StudentLoans.gov
- You must have your FSA ID
- Return the Loan Amount Request Form to the Financial Aid Office to process your loan.
You must first apply for financial aid by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete your FAFSA online.
The Financial Aid Office will review the processed FAFSA and determine your eligibility for all types of financial aid including grants, work study, and student loans. Once you have received your award letter from the Financial Aid Office, you may request a Federal Direct Stafford Student Loan if your award is not sufficient to cover your needs.
Most financial aid, including student loans, is disbursed six to eight weeks after the beginning of the semester; therefore, you should plan your budget accordingly. If you have applied for your student loan before your bill is due, the Business Office will see the amount approved and deduct the semester amount from your bill. When the funds arrive, the Business Office will first pay your tuition, fees and any other charges on your account. If there is excess, the Business Office will mail you a check for the remainder. Most loans are for the full year, so your loan will be split into two equal disbursements, one half applied to the Fall semester and one half applied to the Spring semester.
All students applying for a Federal Direct Student Loan must complete the online Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note. Students must submit the Loan Amount Request Form to the Financial Aid Office with the amount requested. Your loan will not be processed until all of the completed paperwork is received. You are not guaranteed the amount requested. You will be sent an award letter once your loan is processed showing you the amount that was able to be certified.
The maximum annual loan totals are based upon your year of enrollment. Dependent freshmen (under 30 credits) are eligible for up to $5,500. Independent freshmen are eligible for up to $9,500. Dependent sophomores (over 30 credits) are eligible for up to $6,500. Independent sophomores are eligible for up to $10,500.
Your online loan application is processed through the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program. You must complete the process using the following three links:
Direct mail marketing across the Cape & Islands is essential to your company’s success and the list you send to is the most important piece of any direct mail campaign. At Accurate Letter, we have the tools, knowledge and experience to get you noticed!
We ensure that your mailing is sent to the best list available! Our mailing solutions will save you time and money, but our focus is to increase your ROI.
We have expertise in mailing services on Cape Cod, and we not only guarantee you the best price in the industry; but also that your job will get mailed right!
Learn more about our mailing services and how we can assist you.
Accurate Lists ... That SAVES YOU MONEY!
Data Processing is important in any mailing campaign because the data used for the campaign is so crucial. If your data is not accurate or complete, you will end up wasting valuable time and money on mailing to the wrong clients/prospects. Our Data Process Program will clean and identify any incorrect addresses by using our state-of-the-art NCOA & CASS certifying systems. With our software, we are also able to provide all necessary postal pre-sorts, along with producing the tray tags and the postal reports required by the USPS to give you postage discounts. Data Processing allows us to guarantee that we will provide you the most comprehensive, up-to-date list available, maximizing postage discounts and savings on your print dollars.
Every Door Direct Mail - EDDM
USPS Postage for 17.5 cents each and no mailing list required!
If you currently mail postcards for your business and target your customers by a geographic area the this new mailing program by USPS is for you. Every Door Direct Mail is a new promotion being rolled out by the US Postal Service that enable regular retail businesses to mail at an astounding 17.5 cents per piece without even needing to have a mailing address.
Key Benefits of Every Door Direct Mail
- No Postage Permit or Addresses Required for Every Door Direct Mail Retail
- No Mail List needed for Every Door Direct
- Variable size postcards:
What To Do In Cape Cod
6.25x9 80lb. Coated Cover - Our most economical postcard designed to keep costs down while still providing excellent results.
Cape Cod Direct Mail Login
.25x11 80lb. Coated Cover - This popular size is an industry standard providing excellent visibility.
8.5x11 100lb. Coated Text - Provides maximum visibility, used for any type of promotional needs.
11x17 100lb. Coated Text - Popular 4 page Newsletter/Flyer for advertising multiple products.
Using the EDDM Direct Mail program on Cape Cod is as easy as:
- Select your design. The most common sizes we recommend are 6.25 x 9. All of our postcards are printed on 80# Coated Cover. Flyers are printed on 100# Coated Text.
- Select your desired neighborhoods. Mail by radius, carrier route or zip code ... whatever works best for you. We provide carrier route total counts for your selection. Business addresses may be excluded if you wish.
- Give your approval. Approve design, confirm your order and make your payment. We will take it from there!
Cape Cod Direct Mail Address
Options - Customer may elect to have postcards mailed directly to the and customer will deliver to post office and pay for postage at time of deliver.
Craigslist Cape Cod
Mailing Services on Cape Cod
List Broker Services
Cape Cod Direct Mailing
Variable Data Printing
The main feature of Digital Printing is the ability to leverage Variable Data with each printed piece. Variable Data Printing (VDP) is the process of customizing and personalizing your print materials to your audience.
The most important piece of any mailing is the Data used. If your data is not accurate or complete, you will end up wasting valuable time and money on mailing to the wrong clients/prospects.
We can provide delivery to local Cape Cod post offices.