In this post we would like to share with you 4 awesome image gallery templates for Bootstrap 3. Just like all our freebies, these templates are completely free to use (no attribution required), fully responsive, and super easy to implement - just copy and paste!
This Bootstrap slideshow template is clean, modern and simple- perfect for a web site with a minimalist theme, or one that intends to display a modern design ethos. The slideshow images are actually large, that makes this theme most ideal for image-focused websites, just like photo portfolios or else e-commerce websites. The following bootstrap image gallery examples include the photo galleries with Lightbox, grid view and many more. On the off chance that you visit any vehicle site, you can see a gallery section or a gallery page to elevate their autos exquisitely to you.
- HTML Photo Gallery Template. DOWNLOAD FREE TEMPLATES LIVE DEMO. All; Previous Next Close. Previous Next Close. Type caption here. Type caption here. Type caption here. Type caption here. One Page Bootstrap Template. Web Application Template. Landing Page Template.
- Photo Perfect is a minimal responsive photography portfolio template to showcase your photo gallery in a modern design. It has been built with Bootstrap and includes Font Awesome icons. The photo gallery features unique image hover animations and allows you to filter images based on categories.
The four templates use the Bootstrap 3 grid for their layouts. The HTML is fully compliant with the framework and follows the recommended practices. For styling we've used good ol' CSS, while making sure to keep it self contained so it won't mess up the rest of your styles.
Each template has unique CSS-only hover effects, as well as Lightbox functionality thanks to the baguetteBox.js plugin. There are many other Lightbox libraries out there but we chose that one because of the cool name (although it having no dependencies and being super easy to use were taking into account as well).
How to use
To use any of the templates from the demo, follow these simple steps:
- Grab the zip archive from the Download button near the top of the page and extract it.
- There are separate folders for each template + a folder of placeholder images (courtesy to Unsplash). Decide which template you want and grab it's HTML from the
.tz-galleryelement in the index.html file.
- Paste the HTML into your project. Make sure you have Bootstrap 3 on that page.
- The styles are located in separate CSS files for each design. Link to the CSS file or copy its contents and add them to your styles.
- For the Lightbox effect add the baguetteBox CSS and JS, and initialize it in a script tag -
Free for Commercial Use
You have all rights to customize and use these templates in both personal and commercial projects. All our freebies are 100% royalty free, no attribution required (our license page). Enjoy!
The revolutionary web design tool for creating responsive websites and apps.Learn more
Published: 22.10.2019 Last update: 16.12.2020
Bootstrap 3 Image Gallery Template
Use our snippet to import a Bootstrap 4 Image Upload with a preview into your project.
How the image upload snippet works:
- Layout using Bootstrap 4 input group markup and Bootstrap utility classes
If you liked this snippet, you might also enjoy exploring Bootstrap Calendar or Bootstrap list .
Bootstrap Photo Grid
How to use the snippet
There are two ways to use the snippet:
Bootstrap Image Gallery Template Microsoft
- a] Copy it into your project. This means:
- Make sure that you have jQuery 3 and Bootstrap 4's CSS and JS included in your project too.
- That should be it, and you should be good to go.
- b] Use the 'Edit in JSFiddle' link in the top right and play with it in the JSFiddle. After adjusting what you need, you can use the same steps as in a] to develop it locally.