DropBox is a cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection). DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space.
Here are the steps to backup photos from iPad to DropBox:
First, open the Android Dropbox app and tap the three lines in the upper-left corner. A pane will slide out from the left edge. Now, tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner to access the settings. With the Dropbox settings open, scroll down to “Camera uploads” and note there are four options. My iPhone 5C says it has 1,900 photos (in Settings/General/About/ Photos:). When I open either the Dropbox Camera Uploads folder on my hard drive or the Camera Uploads folder at Dropbox.com I see that only 1,682 photos have been backed up/copied. As far as I can tell Dropbox is no longer downloading any files from the phone. Though we have shared one method using which you can download and backup your instagram photos to your local disk, but what if we could program the job and enjoy the automatic backup being created to Dropbox as soon as you capture photos using Instagram application. So lets get started to set our tasks to automation. How to backup your Dropbox Photos and Videos Author: Debbie Grignani, 2BrightSparks Pte. Download PDF version opens new window. SyncBackPro offers a convenient and effective way to backup or transfer files between your system and a broad range of Cloud services including Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business.
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
Android Backup Photos To Dropbox
2. If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
3. Tap the 'DropBox' on your iPad.
4. Tap the '...' (3 horizontal dots) button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap 'Upload (+)' from the menu.
Backup Photos To Dropbox On Iphone
6. Click 'Camera Roll'.
7. 'Camera Roll' window opens up & select the photos (which you want to upload).
8. Click 'Upload' button.
Online Backup Dropbox
9. All your photos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.