5) Share playlists you are already on and follow their Spotify and Apple Music lists. Even if you are on small playlists, share those anyway. The blog ‘Add This Music’ accepts Spotify submissions and is looking to add you to their playlists as well. After you share the playlists tag the curator that you are trying to talk to in the playlist. I currently use apple music on my android device and pc, i want to transfer my playlist to spotify, how can i do it? You have to log-in to your Apple Music account and authorize the service. Step 2: Select the playlists to move Once you have added Apple Music, go to the Source option again, and select it. Now, from the list of the saved playlists in your Apple Music account, you can just select the playlists to sync to SongShift.
Can I transfer my iTunes playlist or Apple music to Spotify? I’ve collected lots of songs on my Apple Music and want to transfer all my playlists to spotify. But I don’t know how to do it. Any help?
If you switch from Apple Music to Spotify, you may want to copy all your playlists from one streaming service to the other. However, when comes to transferring songs from Apple Music to Spotify, it seems a little bit difficult. There is no direct sharing or syncing way to do that. Considering your need, this post shares 3 effective solutions to help you transfer Apple music to Spotify.
- Transfer any iOS data like music, photos, contacts, videos, messages, etc. easily.
- Transfer various iOS files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac and Windows PC.
- Create iPhone ringtones with any music you have and directly transfer them to iOS device.
- Manage all types of iOS files like delete, rename, de-duplicate and more.
- Compatible with iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6 with the latest iOS 12 version.
- Part 1. Free Transfer Apple Music to Spotify Online
- Part 2. Professional Way to Convert Apple Music to Spotify
- Part 3. How to Transfer Music from Apple Music to Spotify with SongShift
Part 1. Free Transfer Apple Music to Spotify Online
Playlists are an important part of the music collection. Actually, when you have the need to transfer music from Apple Music to Spotify, you can rely on a free online web-based tool, TuneMyMusic. It has the capability to transfer music playlists on most popular music streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, Deezer, SoundCloud, Tidal, Amazon Music, and more. Here's what to do if you want your Apple Music playlists to appear on Spotify.
After the music transferring, you can get a link to share your Apple Music playlist with others. You can also use it to export your Apple Music to a TXT or CSV file as a backup. Check here if Apple Music app not working.
Part 2. Professional Way to Convert Apple Music to Spotify
With the method above, you can easily transfer Apple music to Spotify. If you have a lot of Apple music collections on your local hard drive, you can also choose to convert Apple Music to Spotify supported format. Here we strongly recommend a powerful Apple Music to Spotify Converter, Video Converter Ultimate for you. It is specially designed to convert almost all video and audio files. It guarantees that there won’t be any quality loss during the conversion. You can free download it and take the following guide to make the audio converting.
With Video Converter Ultimate, you can also convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, WMA, etc.
Part 3. How to Transfer Music from Apple Music to Spotify with SongShift
If you prefer to transfer Apple Music to Spotify directly on your portable device, you can rely on a third-party app, SongShift. It provides a simple way to transfer music from Apple Music to Spotify. Similar to TuneMyMusic, it supports many music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, Lost.fm, and more.
You need to pay $3.99 for the paid version and remove the ads. The free version only allows you to connect two music streaming services. If you only have the need to transfer Apple Music to Spotify, you can stay the free version.
We mainly talked about how to transfer Apple Music to Spotify in this page. We showed 3 solutions to help you copy various music playlists from Apple Music to Spotify. You can pick your preferred method to do that. If you have any better method, please share it in the comment.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.7 / 5 (based on 107 votes)Follow Us on
- Top 10 Best Spotify Alternatives You Can Try
Spotify is not the best service for streaming music. Want to find an alternative to Spotify? This article lists 10 best Spotify web play replacements to streaming music on your computer.
- How to Download Songs from Spotify
Can you download songs from Spotify? You may answer no. But after reading this article, you will definitely say yes.
- All Things You Need to Learn about Apple Music Player
This article gives you an introduction about Apple Music for Apple devices/Android, and lists several better alternatives to Apple Music Player.
Can I import iTunes playlists or songs to Spotify?
Yes, Spotify will scan the hard drive for iTunes tracks and the playlists created in iTunes at the first time you use Spotify. And now we will share 2 useful ways to import iTunes playlists or songs to Spotify easily. Unfortunately, not all the iTunes songs and playlists can be imported to Spotify, because iTunes and Spotify don’t always sync up. If there are iTunes playlists or songs that don’t import to Spotify, we also have solution to help users to make it succeed.
Apple Music To Spotify Playlist
Solution 1: Import iTunes Playlists or Songs with Spotify
Apple Music Vs Spotify Playlists Reddit
Step 1 Please make sure that playlists have been shared from iTunes. Firstly open iTunes and head to “Preferences”, then select “Advanced” and tick “Share iTunes Library XML with other applications”.
Step 1 Open Spotify and click on “File” in the menu bar. Then select import playlists from the drop-down menu and click iTunes.
Solution 2: Import iTunes Playlists with NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter ( For Windows For Mac) is a DRM removal and audio converter for iTunes M4P, M4A, M4B files and Apple Music files. With this powerful video tool, users can get DRM – free formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, or FLAC, so that all the iTunes playlists or songs can be scanned easily or copied directly to Spotify. And here is the specific tutorial on how to get DRM – free iTunes files and transfer them to Spotify.
Apple Music Spotify Playlist Sync
Features of iTunes Audio Converter:
Transfer Playlists To Spotify
- Record iTunes music, audiobooks, Apple Music;
- Convert Apple Music files to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF;
- Convert iTunes audio at 10X faster speed with lossless quality;
- Keep ID3 Tags information after conversion;
- Easy-to-use with an intuitive and streamlined user interface;
- Enjoy free update & technical support.