- Select Start Settings Update & Security Windows Security Virus & threat protection Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10). Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run.
- Fully loaded and refreshingly simple Our free antivirus software just got even better. It now includes real-time security updates, scans for malware, ransomware, and performance issues, and even catches malicious downloads before they reach your PC. You also get an all-new, refreshingly simple design that shows you exactly how you’re protected.
- Avast Free Antivirus scans for security and performance issues and tells you how to fix things instantly. It protects you in real-time by analyzing unknown files before they get to you. So relax: With Avast, you’re running the most trusted antivirus out there.
- The process for the guard feature of the AntiVir virus scanner. Not dangerous, quite the contrary actually. It lets AntiVir scan files that are opened for viruses giving additional protection against them.
Follow these steps to temporarily turn off real-time Microsoft Defender antivirus protection in Windows Security. However, keep in mind that if you do, your device may be vulnerable to threats.
Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run. However, files that are downloaded or installed will not be scanned until the next scheduled scan.
AVIRA ANTIVIR Please navigate to the system tray on the bottom right hand corner and look for an open white umbrella on red background. Right click it- untick the option AntiVir Guard enable. You should now see a closed, white umbrella on a red background (looks to this:).
CoreGuard Antivirus 2009 is a rogue anti-spyware programdiscoveredby security researcher S!RI, that uses an interesting trick in order to protectitself. This trick is to uninstall legitimate anti-malware programs when CoreGuarddetects they are installed. When CoreGuard Antivirus 2009 starts it will examinethe Windows Registry key that contains the list of programs that Windows knowshow to uninstall from your computer. If it detects certain programs installedit will display the following message and then start the program's uninstallprocess:
There is unauthorized antivirus software detected onyour computer. It is recommended you to remove it, otherwise it could conflictwith CoreGusard <sic> Antivirus 2009.
The anti-malware programs that it detects, and attempts to uninstall include:
- MalwareBytes' Anti-malware
- Norton Internet Security
CoreGuard will also be configured to start whenever you log into Windows. Whenit runs it will automatically perform a scan of your computer, which will finda variety of infections that it will not let you remove until you purchase theprogram. These infections, though, are either fake or nonexistent and can beignored. While running, it will also display numerous alerts and nag screensin order to convince you to purchase the program. Some examples of the alertsyou may see are:
User's activity loggers detected!
It's strongly recommended to remove detected threats right now!
Most of the viruses and worms on your PC because ofvisiting pornosites or warez/torrent sites.
ANTIVIRUS IS RUN IN DEMO MODE. ACTIVATE YOUR ANTIVIRUSOTHERWISE ALL THE DATA WILL BE LOST OR DAMAGED!
DANGEROUS! ANTIVIRUS DETECTED SOME HARMFUL PROGRAMSON YOUR PC! THEY MAY CORRUPT YOUR INFORMATION OR SEND IT TO HACKERS.
PLEASE, OPTIMIZE YOUR PC. IT RUN ONLY 10%.
Antivirus Guardian Total Security
These alerts are also disruptive to your normal applications because they willbe displayed over your running applications and can't be minimized. The onlyway to get rid of these alerts is to acknowledge them.
If you find that you are infected with CoreGuard Antivirus 2009, then pleaseuse the remove guide shown below in order to remove it and any associated malwarefor free.